Monday, February 2, 2009

Why can't everyone get well?

Another day of sickness at my house. Most of last week, the girls were sick with something (seemed to be cold-related for both of them). For the couple of weeks before that, Leighton had a nasty stomach bug. Now, this morning, Ainsley appears to have caught another cold and Leighton seems to have another stomach bug (as was apparent when she threw up all over me right after she woke up). This really wouldn't be such a big deal if I didn't work, but since I do, it is really traumatic having to find last-minute childcare so I can still get my stuff done. Thankfully, my mother-in-law is wonderful, and very willing to help during these times. Still, it would be nice if we would have at least a couple of weeks without fever, vomiting, coughing, or sneezing (I know, this is way too much to ask).

No comments: