Friday, November 7, 2008

Busy Wed. & Thurs.

Well, my dad had been in the hospital for gallbladder issues (finally culminating in removal of his gallbladder on Monday), so I have not had a lot of time to think about meal planning. So, on Wed. night, we just had leftovers from Tuesday. Yesterday for lunch, we got McDonald's (Ainsley can have a Happy Meal with a hamburger & apple dippers -- no caramel sauce -- and apple juice). Last night I actually cooked again -- Chicken Pot Pie (from the Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Kid-Pleasing Cookbook). Basically, it's like regular Chicken Pot Pie, but with soy milk and dairy-free margarine substituted for the dairy ingredients.

1 comment:

Ms. Stenger said...

Hi! I came over here from foodlab. I have a 2 year old son who has the same food allergies, so you can bet I'll be visiting often! I am interested in the cookbook you mention here. I'll have to look it up.