Monday, November 3, 2008

Lazy Monday

In today's Ainsley lunchbox:

-Leftover smoked turkey from Dickey's,
-leftover kernel corn (from a can),
-leftover french fries (oven-baked, from Cascadian Farms),
-sliced strawberries.

Tonight's menu (more of the same, because it's a workday for me and I don't usually have a lot of time to prepare dinner when I get home):

-Leftover barbequed beef from Dickey's,
-leftover fries,
-leftover baked beans (from a can -- Bush's homestyle),
-leftover corn.

I will also be browning some ground beef for use in a couple of dinners I'm planning for later this week.

*************
Today, 2 other things of significance occurred. First, Ainsley said the funniest thing while we were driving home from preschool: "Mommy, I like Leighton when she doesn't need a diaper change. But when she has a poopy diaper, it smells TERRIBLE."

Second, Leighton crawled for the first time today! She has been rocking back and forth on her hands and knees for a while now, but today she finally propelled herself forward. She is 7 1/2 months old -- this is a full two months before Ainsley started crawling. Look out!

No comments: